The VW Camper Van Tent
As seen on the travel gadget round up on ITV1's This Morning, the Campervan Tent is this season's must have item and probably the coolest tent ever, maaan! The festival season is upon us, but this is one tent you are not likely to leave in a broken, disheveled heap somewhere in a muddy field in Somerset. Officially licensed by Volkswagen, this stunning four-
man person tent is a full-size replica of the iconic 1965 VW Camper Van.
But as well as being the envy of the camp site for it's nifty looks, the Camper Van tent is also very practical; just like the real thing you can stand up inside and there are two zip-separated double-size rooms.
The VW Camper Van tent is available to order at Firebox.com for £299, it should be available August 2011*, in time for Leeds, Reading, V festival and Bestival!*
- This product is NOT an actual VW van!
- Available in Blue, Red and Yellow
- 1:1 Scale – same size as the original T1 Campervan (1965)
- Officially licensed
- Two zip-seperated Double Size rooms
- Doors open, just like on the original
- 3000/1000mm Waterproofing
- Sleeps four adults
- Ropes & Pegs
- Setup Instructions
- External – measures approximately 398cm(L) x 187cm(H) x 155cm(D)
- Internal – measures approximately 388cm(L) x 182.5cm(H) x 145cm(D)