SkateCycle – the skate, cycle, weave, carve, roller, snake board.
With the flexibility of a bike and the effortless cool of a skate board – the Skate Cycle is a new, extremely exciting and fun concept for getting from A-B. Created by Brooklyn Workshop and as seen on The Gadget Show and Something for the Weekend, the Skate Cycle is incredible fun, can be folded up for easy storage. Just place your feet into the space where the hubs of the wheel should be and get rolling – perfect for street or skate parks and just getting around.
More information on the SkateCycle
- Winner of a Bronze 2010 IDEA award
- Currently only available in white
- Self-propelled hubless skate
- Ride hills or on the flat
- Folds for easy transport
- Two slip-resistant footboards inside the wheels
- Perfect for the street or skate parks!
- Measures approximately 81.3cm(L) x 16.5cm(W) x 22.9cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 3.3kg
At time of writing the SkateCycle is available to pre-order with delivery expected in 2-3 weeks from Firebox.com
The SkateCycle was first seen on TV in late 2010 on Something for the Weekend. We hope Lovejoy has been practising since then. See his SkateCycle fail below.