As seen on This Morning – The Sleeping Bag you can wear!
As seen on This Morning‘s travel gadget and gizmo section, Steve Wilson introduced Phillip and Jenni to the Musuc Bag wearable sleeping bag. Musuc Bags are a simple, great idea done superbly well, and will allow you all the comfort a normal sleeping bag, but with the convenience of full movement.
You may need to shop around to find a MusucBag in the size and colour you want. At the time of writing Genie Gadgets currently have the best range and availability.
Genie Gadgets are also stocking the NEW Musucbag Lite range. The Musucbag Lite is basically the same as the original but made of a lighter material with a few improvements. The hand zips have been replaced with a more convenient velecro'd hand opening which makes doing stuff while suited up even easier and the stuff sack has a new compression system so it packs down smaller.
The MusucBag is also available in kids sizes at IWOOT.com.
The MusucBag is also available at Firebox.com with free delivery. Click here for more info.
About The Wearable Sleeping Bag
Imagine the comfort and warmth of your sleeping bag, but with the advantage of being able to move around as normal! As you can see, this revolutionary wearable sleeping bag is more of a suit than a bag, giving maximum mobility and keeping you warm as toast. Snuggled into a MusucBag you can move your limbs freely, stand up, walk, cross your legs, dance round the camp-fire. It could even help you reduce your home heating bills!
They're available in a variety of colours and sizes, so there's a right one for you no matter what your chosen activity might be. When you're inside one of these Musuc Bags, you're ready for the Great Outdoors. The elastic around the lower legs helps stop them bunching up, as well as ventilation zips dotted about the place to keep you cool if need be. There's even some canvas material on the soles of the feet to enable you to tramp about to your heart's content, no matter what might be underfoot.
The MusucBag wearable sleeping bag is great for kids on a long car journey, family camping holidays, Cub and Scout camping, sleep-overs, sleeping on a ferry, coach, plane etc.
- Suitable for ages 16 years+
- Hand wash with a soap detergent.
- Do not iron.
- Tumble Dry (max 30 °C).
- It's a mobile sleeping bag!
- Great way to save on central heating bills
- Alternative to a dressing gown for lounging round the house
Improvements on earlier version:
- Reversible zip at the bottom of the main front zip
- Better quality material and stitching
- Zips are now YKK
- Medium – Up to 5 feet 7 inches ( 1.70m )
- Large – Up to 6 feet 3 inches ( 1.90m )
- Extreme Temp: -13ºC / 9ºF
- Limit Temp: +2ºC / 36ºF
- Comfort Temp: +7ºC / 45ºF
- As tested by European EN 13537 standard (EU NORM)
- Suit lining: Soft Touch 210T/70 Nylon
- Filling: Polyester Hollow Fibre Bonded 200g/sqm high performance